Hot and sweet recipe from south Italy, You have absolutely to taste it.
Rigatoni Pasta with Calamari and Green Peas
- 3 or 4 Calamari or squid
- A clove of garlic
- 250 gr of fresh or deep frozen peas.
- 500 gr of tomato sauce
- 500 gr of rigatoni
- Hot chili pepper.
- Clean calamari and cut them into small pieces.
- Into a pan or a saucepan, fry the clove of garlic than add the calamari.
- Pan fry for some minute than add the peas and the tomato sauce with 2 glass of water and if you like a little bit of hot chili pepper.
- Let it boil for about 1 hour over low flame.
- When the sauce is going to be ready salt it and start cooking the rigatoni.
- When the pasta is ready, dress it with the sauce and serve.
- If you never cooked pasta before, see the tutorial How to cook pasta
fry a clove of garlic
cut calamari into small pieces
peas and calamari with tomato sauce for pasta dressing
Rigatoni italian pasta with peas and calamari tomato sauce.
Last updated by .